This is one of the biggest weekends in high school hoops for Southwest Ohio, as a lot of really good team still have an opportunity to move forward in the OHSAA tournament.
Here are some of the biggest games for the weekend as the cream of the crop will rise up this weekend..
(1) Wayne vs Piqua - can pick will pull off the upset of the OHSAA tournament?
(2)Trotwood vs Dunbar - and what will be the game of the weekend can the Rams continue their incredible surge? Or will the Wolverines get some revenge after losing earlier in the season?
(3) Carroll vs Thurgood Marshall - Can carroll continue to play gray ball and pull off the upset of a state hopeful 3rd good Marshall team?
(4) Alter vs Oakwood - Can Oakwood continue with solid play after dismantling of Franklin team? or will alter be too strong?
(5) Springfield vs Springboro - Can the Boro continue to move further than they have in a decade? Or will the "Field" get back to the Districts like last year?
(6) Middletown vs Mason - Can Middletown continue its strong play in the tournament? They will have to defeat the #1 seed in their bracket.
(7) Yellow Springs vs Tri - Village - can Yellow Springs continue with magical ride against a very solid and state worthy Tri- village team?